WANTED: 3b1 serial port card, with memory if possible

Peter H. Schmidt pschmidt at athena.mit.edu
Sat May 11 08:07:13 AEST 1991

Hi y'all-

I'm hoping one of you can help me spend my "hardware allotment" for the
summer.  I'm a married grad student, so I can't afford more than about $150,
for which I would like a combo card for my 3b1.   If you have such a beast
you'd like to sell at that price (or maybe a little higher ;-), drop me a
line.

I'd be interested in a straight two-port serial card if $150 is too low to
induce anyone to part with a combo card.

Thanks -- Peter

--
Peter H. Schmidt	| ...mit-eddie!winter!pschmidt
3 Colonial Village, #10	| winter!pschmidt at mit-eddie.mit.edu
Arlington, MA  02174	| -- Speaking for myself.