3b1 Manuals

ron harter harter at ficc.ferranti.com
Sat May 11 05:44:41 AEST 1991

Hello

I am looking a set of 3b1 manuals for the development set and the communications
/phone/manager. The person that sold me my 3b1 lost the manuals.

I would also like to get the documantation for the ATT c++ translator. It was
in the disk that came with the machine.

Are there any manuals available for the document processor?

I am also interested in a data base system for the 3b1, If there are any
available.

Please reply via e-mail.