Manuals needed

j.f.van valkenburg jfv at cbnewsk.att.com
Thu May 2 00:47:56 AEST 1991

Greeting to all the other lovers ;-) of the orphaned UNIXPC

I have just received my third 7300 and this one has a software package called
SMART SOFTWARE by Innovative Software, Inc..

It has several integrated software packages, Time management, word processor,
communications, and Data management.

The data management seems to be a Dbase type system, but alas , no detailed
help files. Plenty of general references, but no great depth.

I would like to hear from anyone who can provide a copy of the manuals, any
reasonable offer is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

James F. Van Valkenburg         a.k.a.  "van"
AT&T 				Attmail: !jfv               jfv at cbnewsk.att.com
Atlanta, GA.			Voice  404-810-7920