3b1s for sale

Jeff Wasilko jjwcmp at isc.rit.edu
Sat May 11 12:40:01 AEST 1991

Reposted from a local newsgroup:

From: bill at cs.rit.edu (William G Eign)
Newsgroups: rit.general
Subject: AT&T computers for sale...
Date: 8 May 91 19:07:18 GMT
Sender: news at cs.rit.edu

 RIT's School of Computer Science and Information Technology is selling AT&T
3B1 computers until they are gone to make room for new equipment!

The system has a green monochrome screen, 2mb memory, 40mb hard disk, 5.25"
floppy drive and much more...

The software includes a telephone manager, UNIXtm operating system, C compiler,
asychronous terminal emulator and much more...

The price is $700.00 for everything!

Right now, while supplies last we are throwing in a DOS board and software, so
hurry if you want one!

optional boards available in limited quantities include:

voice/answering machine board $275.00
ethernet board $300.00
serial port/expansion RAM board $75.00 (some units only)

If you want more information, or want to see/purchase one please call
Bill at 716-475-2321 or send mail to bill at cs.rit.edu or wgeics (on the vax)

--
William G. Eign
bill at cs.rit.edu

and there was much rejoicing...yeah.
--
| RIT VAX/VMS Systems: |     Jeff Wasilko     |     RIT Ultrix Systems:     |
|BITNET: jjwcmp at ritvax +----------------------+ INET:jjwcmp at ultb.isc.rit.edu|