Query: Any PD X10 Software?

Bruce Lilly bruce at balilly
Wed May 8 08:25:26 AEST 1991

In article <6807 at cactus.org> rlp at cactus.org (Robert Platt) writes:
>Some time ago, I saw some mention of a public domain
>package for controlling X10 units from a 3B1.  Whatever
>information I had was lost a couple of disk crashes
>ago.  Does anyone have any information on this
>package?

I think that it's available on system "conexch" (consult the nixpub
listings). (If you can't find it there, let me know, and I'll rummage
through my floppy discs to try to find out where it lives.)

>  Has anyone tried using it?

Yep. It works. (I run things out of crontab, in spite of the program's
author's recommendation against so doing.  It seems the most reliable way
of doing what I want to do.)

--
	Bruce Lilly		blilly!balilly!bruce at sonyd1.Broadcast.Sony.COM