unix-pc rmgroup due next week

Chris Lewis clewis at ferret.ocunix.on.ca
Sun May 19 11:03:24 AEST 1991

In article <101136 at becker.UUCP> bdb at becker.UUCP (Bruce D. Becker) writes:
>In article <1504 at ecicrl.ocunix.on.ca> clewis at ferret.ocunix.on.ca (Chris Lewis) writes:

>|Normally, you're right - after all, who cares whether Bruce has an extra
>|empty directory and active file entry.  On the other hand, Bruce is the
>|guy who keeps newgrouping alt.swedish.chef.bork.bork.bork.

>	...another dumb remark from chris the spiky, sigh...

Gee, I don't know why you're getting all offensive Bruce, I just stated
a simple fact without any personal opinion.  (Spiky?  spiky?  Like wow,
nobody's ever called me *that* before!  I wonder what the hell it means?)

But since you bring it up, let's be *perfectly* clear, *are* you going to newgroup
the unix-pc groups if someone rmgroups them?  No beating around the bush -
what are you going to do?

[If voting doesn't apply to unix-pc groups and you seem to be threatening
to newgroup them after they were voted down, why did you rmgroup can.english
where voting doesn't apply either?  You're not very consistent]
Chris Lewis, Phone: (613) 832-0541, Domain: clewis at ferret.ocunix.on.ca
UUCP: ...!cunews!latour!ecicrl!clewis; Ferret Mailing List:
ferret-request at eci386; Psroff (not Adobe Transcript) enquiries:
psroff-request at eci386 or Canada 416-832-0541.  Psroff 3.0 in c.s.u soon!