Looking for pcomm binaries

Aaron Sherman asherman at dino.cpe.ulowell.edu
Thu May 2 00:45:36 AEST 1991

Hello, I'm looking for the pcomm binaries (and whatever support files)
my biggest problem is, that because of the release of the OS that
I have, I need a copy that was compiled WITHOUT shared libraries. I've
found that i can run applications that are thus compiled (of course the
real solution is to get the new release, which I'm working on...)

			-AJS

PS: Please reply via E-mail (I'll post a summary).
---
| asherman at dino.cpe.ulowell.edu   or  asherman%cpe at ulowell.ulowell.edu  or   |
|                  {backbone}!ulowell!dino!asherman                          |
|                "It's not a bug it's a creature!" -- Me                     |