WANTED: Ethernet Card and Software

Rick Kimball rick at kimbal.lynn.ma.us
Sat May 11 22:22:32 AEST 1991

I have a 3B1 that needs to better connected.  I'm interested in
buying an Ethernet card, software and documentation.  I have no
idea what this should cost.  I'd prefer not to spend more than
$200.

I've seen articles that refer to Wollongong software.  What utilities
are available?  Are all the standard BSD things there like ftp,
telnet, rlogin, rsh, rcp?  What about development libraries?  Can I
develop socket based programs?  What about RPC stuff.  How about
NFS?

Rick Kimball  |  INTERNET: rick at kimbal.lynn.ma.us