Tandy/Radio Shack DMP 200 printer and a 3b1

ron harter harter at ficc.ferranti.com
Tue May 28 14:29:31 AEST 1991

Hello

I am really getting desperate. I would like to know who made the DMP 200 for
Radio shack and what type printer driver should I use (ie epson panasonic ...)
I am getting tired of the garbage that prints with nroff while printing out the
manua;ls from the software packages I have installed

Has anyone hacked togather a printer driver?

Please reply via e-mail

Thanks in advance.
-- --