unix-pc rmgroup due next week

Bruce Lilly bruce at balilly
Thu May 16 08:54:46 AEST 1991

In article <53349 at rphroy.UUCP> rhaar at gmr.com writes:
> [...]

[ No, I'm not going to include the entire transcript of this thread ]

The unix-pc groups are going to be rmgrouped. That was part of the vote.
If Mr. Becker wishes to ignore the rmgroup and keep those groups on his
machine, that's his prerogative. Alternatively, he can wait a month or so
and issue a call for discussion to re-create the groups.
--
	Bruce Lilly		blilly!balilly!bruce at sonyd1.Broadcast.Sony.COM