Query: Any PD X10 Software?

Thomas D. Seeba seeba at nas.nasa.gov
Thu May 9 07:15:16 AEST 1991

In article <1991May7.222526.9799 at blilly.UUCP>, bruce at balilly (Bruce
Lilly) writes:
|> In article <6807 at cactus.org> rlp at cactus.org (Robert Platt) writes:
|> >Some time ago, I saw some mention of a public domain
|> >package for controlling X10 units from a 3B1.  ...
|>
|> I think that it's available on system "conexch" (consult the nixpub

I too would be interested in this!

Do we have a complete address for this "conexch" system - and what/where are
the "nixpub" listings?

       Tom Seeba                                  NAS Systems Division
       M/S 258-6                                  HSP Support
       Moffett Field, CA 94035                    seeba at nas.nasa.gov
       415-604-4528