Update - trying to get HFC to work at 19200

Guest Account guest at geech.ai.mit.edu
Tue May 7 04:36:14 AEST 1991

In article <1991May6.021315.25208 at fithp> mhw at fithp (Marc Weinstein) writes:

   something whicici
   buffer.  Rave revi f f vo208 (t (t ine ine ipesT
   tl aldecallng ng nag2bienne).'Impouldouldo at fi1m1m1
   rom
   rn ubaIwas NOwas NOwce otine i

   YBart rat rate t
   t st st92alk  wi g sZ;ZratjoMo!208ONNE
   the state of the bit, since if it's polset to begin with, it does NOT
   set it at this point).  The bit would remmn set n)Pg the call and would
   remamposet followiRa

What?  I don't understand this language.  The only two languages I
know are english and pig latin.  Can we have a translation?