6300 Keyboards

Alex Latzko latzko at andromeda.UUCP
Fri Dec 5 05:15:06 AEST 1986

In article <2216 at homxb.UUCP> gritz at homxb.UUCP (R.SHARPLES) writes:

>Is anyone out there familar with the Keytronics keyboard for the 6300.
>Specifically, have they added (or did they always have) a mouse port?
>Are there any other keyboard options for the 6300 that feature separate
>cursor and numeric keys?
>
>Thanks
>
>Russ Sharples
>homxb!gritz

As of last August the Keytronics KB5151 for the ATT didn't have a mouse
port and when I called Keytronics they had no plans to add one at that
time.

The Microsoft Buss mouse should work properly with the PC6300 and the
two are a nice combination.  My only gripe about the 5151 is the location
of the CAPS-LOCK key.  It is a breath of fresh air after the pitiful
ATT 301 keyboard.

cheers
/S*

#include <std.disclaimer>
--

<latzko at andromeda.rutgers.edu		Alex Latzko
<anywhere!rutgers!andromeda!latzko	Rutgers University - CCIS Newark