Programmer Productivity Tools

misko at ohlone.UUCP misko at ohlone.UUCP
Thu Feb 19 09:12:00 AEST 1987

We are looking at purchasing the C Programmer Productivity Tools from AT&T
and I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the package.
Specifically with escope.  Also, if anyone has used the cscope tool in the
AT&T UNIX System Toolchest I would be interested in information in that
also.  Please mail responses directly to me.  Thanks in advance.

Bill Miskovetz
Cray Research
{ihnp4, lll-lcc}!ohlone!misko

P.S.  We are running an AT&T 3b2/400, System V Release 3.0.