3b1 3.51a kernel

Gary Sanders gws at n8emr.UUCP
Sat Apr 9 10:51:31 AEST 1988

In article <1603 at lll-lcc.aRpA> dre at lll-lcc.aRpA (Douglas R. East) writes:
>I have a major problem with the kernel on my 3.51a fix disk that I wonder
>if anyone else is having problem with.  After installing the fixes and
>rebooting, the processer hangs.  I get the loader information (Searching

Apparently there is a bad master disk floating around. I got the 351a
fixdisk could not even read the first disk.. This happend to 4 of 5 disk.
On the fix disk I was able to read it in, but it hung when installed
and the machine rebooted.. call the hotline again. I have talk with them
but as a couple of days ago, no one but me had conplained...

--
Gary W. Sanders	 	{cbosgd|ihnp4}!osu-cis!n8emr!gws
(cis) 72277,1325 	(packet) N8EMR @ W8CQK