Source for STARLAN PC cards

John Romkey romkey at kaos.UUCP
Wed Apr 20 03:28:54 AEST 1988

In article <127 at iquery.UUCP> matt at iquery.UUCP (Matt Reedy) writes:

>I'm looking for a second (or third, fourth, :^) source for AT&T STARLAN
>network access units for IBM PC's and compatibles - I detest having to pay
>AT&T's prices.

Micom-Interlan and Western Digital both sell Starlan cards. Their cards are
called NI5210S and WD8003S, respectively. Software which can drive the
NI5210 or WD8003E (ethernet versions of the same cards) should work
okay with them.
--
			- john romkey
UUCP: romkey at kaos.uucp			ARPA: romkey at xx.lcs.mit.edu
 ...harvard!spdcc!kaos!romkey		Telephone: (617) 776-3121