More silly 3b1 quesitons. :-)

Roger Abrahams roger at marque.mu.edu
Sat Apr 30 14:52:40 AEST 1988

In article <605 at mccc.UUCP> pjh at mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) writes:
<In article <585 at flatline.UUCP> erict at flatline.UUCP (eric townsend) writes:
<...
<...More silly questions that I couldn't find a quick and easy answer to:
<...
<...1.  Any simple way to make an on/off switch for the monitor?  I get tired
<...of using the little wheelie-dealie to postpone terminal phosphor-burn.
<...(I'm *not* going to experiment on *my* machine, dammit. :-)
<
<Pop into PREFERENCES - Office, I believe, and you will find a built-in
<screen blanker.  Just provide the time interval and the rest is automatic.
<
Sorry, but the screen blanker is a feature of versions 3.50 and later.  There
is a man page in the 3.0 distribution, but the command is missing.
						- Roger