AT&T 3B2/400 SYSTEMS FOR SALE

Nancy I. Marrs nmarrs at hotlips.UUCP
Mon Apr 11 06:03:30 AEST 1988

CPHA has 3 AT&T 3B2/400CT systems we no longer have a need for.  If
you're interested in one or more of the systems described below, contact
Chuck Shaver at (313) 769-6511 or sendmail to metavax!hotlips!cshaver
or metavax!hotlips!nmarrs.

   AT&T 3B2/400 CT      72 Mb disk
                        4 Mb RAM
                        6 serial ports
                        1 parallel port
                        5 1/4" floppy disk
                        WE32106 MAU
                        5 1/4" cartridge tape unit
                        Unix System V Release 2.0
                        C Software Generation System
                        Manuals

We paid $25,125 each in 1986.  We'll consider all reasonable offers.

Nancy Marrs @ CPHA
metavax!hotlips!nmarrs