Source Code for the UNIX-PC

a.b.sherman andys at genesis.ATT.COM
Tue Apr 26 01:14:03 AEST 1988

In article <5601 at spool.cs.wisc.edu> sadler at rocky.WISC.EDU (Jonathan Sadler) writes:
>I have a feeling that this may be too much of a wish, but here goes:
>
>     For all sites that have source code for 3.51, and are OUTSIDE of AT&T:
>
>     Who do I contact to get a copy?  I have a signed and valid source licence
>for SYSTEM V, but I cannot find any place to get the source.  (We have already
>gotten ahold of the source for the 3B2 and 3B15, but need this stuff despar-
>itly.)

There is no source availability for any version of the UNIX-PC software.
We don't even get it inside.  To my knowledge, the 3B1 is one of those
processors for which there is *ONLY* binary licensing.

--
andy sherman / at&t bell laboratories (medical diagnostic systems)
room 2h-097 / 480 red hill road / middletown, nj 07748