Newish _AT&T Documentation Guide_

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.UUCP
Fri Apr 1 05:55:23 AEST 1988

Hi folks,

     I have previously mentioned the AT&T Customer Information
Center, the people who handle various company documents.  I have
just seen the latest (Nov 87) _AT&T Documentation Guide_ and it
has taken on a whole new look.  They seem much more comfortable
with Unix (but not entirely) and they carry some of the popular
non-AT&T trade texts as well as everything you could possibly
want to know about 3B machines.

     Lots of good stuff, some humor (SVR3 docs for the 3B5 !?,
66-page pcc2 internals for $500, etc.) but the price is right
(free) and their phone numbers are:

                U.S.   = (800) 432-6600
                Canada = (800) 255-1242

     They are even thinking about online ordering (Lemme guess:
 "The AT&T Bookshelf" :-)

--
Steve Friedl           V-Systems, Inc.            *Hi Mom*
friedl at vsi.com {uunet,ihnp4}!vsi.com!friedl attmail!friedl