Cursor on UNIXpc

Bob "Rush" Ames bob at rush.cts.com
Fri Apr 29 10:34:52 AEST 1988

In article <9300067 at bradley>, john at bradley.UUCP writes:

> Is there any way to turn off the blinking cursor on a UNIXpc?

Try Blinkoff, one of the excellent numerous programs in the Objective
Utilities package by Objective Programming, Inc.  Blinkoff allows you
to set your cursor to be ON, OFF, Mostly-ON, or normal.  Also included
in Objective Utilities is:

UNREMOVE FOR UNIX PC!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Which has saved my a**!!)

and disk file de-fragmentation stuff and 1-key unix macros (4-key in ksh),
and all kinds of other stuff.  I think that Objective Utilities sells
for about $125.00, but I'm not sure.

Contact: Objective Programming, Inc.  203-866-6900 ..crash!gizzmo!kdavid

I have no connection, Etc.

Bob Ames
..crash!rush!bob
UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, ucsd, nosc}!crash!rush!bob INET: bob at rush.cts.com