Netnews on a 3B2/400

Peter J. Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Sat Apr 23 04:51:58 AEST 1988

In article <1174 at argus.UUCP> dilip at argus.UUCP (dilip k. mishra) writes:
==
== Could you tell me where to get hold of manual that would tell
== me how to set up NETNEWS on a 3B2/400. I have never set up
== NETNEWS before. I would appreciate a list of Netnews software
== sources.

Well, the Install file that comes with Netnews isn't all THAT bad :-).
But you would probably like the Nutshell book on managing UUCP and
Usenet.  Call 1-800-/dev/nuts (don't try to dial the "/"s!).