Dialing out from a 3B2/400

Vincent C. Hatem vch at attibr.UUCP
Fri Aug 12 07:22:50 AEST 1988

In article <Aug.10.15.51.29.1988.21835 at topaz.rutgers.edu>, binny at topaz.rutgers.edu.UUCP writes:

> Could someone please post directions on how to dialout from a 3B2/400?
> We would like to use our Information Systems Network (ISN - a modem
> pool) to dialout but would be willing to use an ordinary modem if that
> :
> binny at topaz.rutgers.edu

Call me at (201) 953-8030, and I'll give you a few hints. We use nothing but
ISN to connect our 3B2/400's and 600's, and 3B1's here. (I could think of
better ways, but I'm not buying the hardware - ;-})

Vince Hatem
AT&T International
International Operations Technical Support
Basking Ridge, NJ
(201) 953-8030
att!attibr!vch