need help with nroff for okidata

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.UUCP
Thu Aug 11 17:42:54 AEST 1988

In article <280 at stc-auts.UUCP> kak at stc-auts.UUCP (Kris Kugel) writes:
}I have an okidata 192 attached to my 3b1.
}(well, sort of....) Anyhow, it seems to have
}difficulty printing out documents I produce
}with nroff, especially underlines.
}It seems to me that there must be some way of
}getting nroff to use the control sequences
}for the okidata itself, but I don't know how
}to do it.

yes, there is.  you need to check out comp.sources.unix volume 13,
issue 69 from your local archive.  it provides a means of recreating
the nroff driver tables for your system.
--
John F. Haugh II                 +--------- Cute Chocolate Quote ---------
HASA, "S" Division               | "USENET should not be confused with