3b2 310

Info-3b2 Mailer info-3b2 at lamc.UUCP
Mon Aug 8 07:30:57 AEST 1988

--- Forwarded mail from pacbell!sactoh0!ejnihill

>From pacbell!sactoh0!ejnihill  Sun Aug  7 12:10:40 1988
To: pacbell!lamc!info-3b2-request
Subject: 3b2 310

I am running a public access system on a 3B2/310 with
a XM for tape backups. I am not a buisness, so any
information that I can can get that would help cut
cost and administration time is appreciated.
 Thank-you very much for the COMMCODE posting. It
will help end one nightmare.
 I would also support interest in a 3b2 newsgroup.
                      Thank-you; Eric Nihill
                  ...pacbell!sactoh0!root

--- End of forwarded message from pacbell!sactoh0!ejnihill

--
To submit articles mail to ..!{pacbell,well,netsys,hoptoad}!lamc!info-3b2
Administravia to info-3b2-request at lamc.