Looking for info on 3b2

Ewan Grantham egranthm at amyerg.UUCP
Sat Aug 27 00:17:11 AEST 1988

Was wondering if anyone could point me toward some cheap hard disks
for a 3B2/300. I've been told by my VAR that a 72 meg replacement
for my 30 meg drive would cost $1500, while I see drives in the
magazines with the ESDI interface for 150 megs at this price. Any way
to get a 60 or 70 meg ESDI drive to replace my internal one for
about $600-$700?

Thanks,
Ewan Grantham

--
Ewan Grantham (601) 354-6454 ext. 452  Miss. Dept. of Corrections
{}!swbatl!amyerg!egranthm             (The Prison People)