find fails

Rich Andrews rich at jolnet.UUCP
Mon Aug 1 12:21:21 AEST 1988

When I am in /usr/lib and execute a find command such as
"find . -print" it gets to /usr/lib/uucp and then it fails
with a stat() failed  /usr/lib/uucp/cd_text.

This is not the only file that this happens to.  It also
happens to some of my /usr/lib/*.a files and to some
of my F77 libs and pascal files.

	Fsck reports all is ok and the files are readable.

Any ideas?

rich
andrews

--
Any opinions expressed are my own.  Now, for a limited time, they can be yours
too, for the incredible price of only $19.95.  Simply send $19.95 (in Alterian