_3B Journal_

Pat Wilson paw3c at galen.acc.virginia.edu
Wed Aug 31 04:55:17 AEST 1988

I just got a little postcard from "Owens-Laing Publications",
which is, I guess, the publisher of _3B Journal_.  I subscribed
to the Journal a while ago, but have received at most 2 issues
(and I can only put my hands on one of those).  Now they want me
to renew.

While the $25 isn't going to break me (I'll probably have the job
pay for it anyway), I think $12.50 an issue for something that's
marginally useful at best is a little steep.  I guess my question
to the net is "Has anyone been getting issues of this rag?  Did
they jsut screw up my subscription?  Or am I being asked to
finance a vapor-mag?"

Any thoughts?

--

Pat Wilson