Unix PC brain-damaged uucp, Honey DAN BER, etc

Bob Rose rrr at naucse.UUCP
Sat Aug 13 01:39:02 AEST 1988

 > |                                                    For a short while,
 > |HDB was placed in the public area on The Store!, and those that got it
 > |then are entitled to keep it, in an unsupported mode, but cannot
 > |redistribute it to anyone else.

 > [ May thing about not being a lawer BUT ]
 >      ....  If there are any brave people with HDB and the same opinion,
 > [ that is AT&T is SOL ] can you guess what I'd like?

BRAVO, BRAVO, more, more, well, make that email, email. I would really
like a uucp that is worth more than just something to take up bits on my disk.
(Ok, my uucp is worth something. I can mail out on it but every time I try
to receive mail uucico times out, what brain damage!!!)
                             -bob