6386 upgrade, available?

Dave Droman droman at vsi.UUCP
Thu Aug 4 08:15:19 AEST 1988

We have a 16Mz model 6386 and are actively considering beefing it
up to 4MB.  Questions:  In light of AT&T's 20Mz version announcement,
does anyone know if an upgrade will be available for mine?  If so,
am I better off buying < 120ns RAM now?  If so, where? and are these
Single-Inline-Memory-Modules available as well?

Sorry for the danging ifs... thanks in advance.

--
David C. Droman				      {uunet!attmail}!vsi!droman
V-Systems, Inc.				              droman@!vsi.com