Upgrade to 512k memory board upgrade; HwNote06.01

H. Reza Zarafshar reza0 at ihlpl.ATT.COM
Fri Dec 16 00:31:57 AEST 1988

In article <11041 at netsys.COM>, len at netsys.COM (Len Rose) writes:
> This news group is for 3B2,3B5,3B15,and 3B 4000 machines..
> Please keep your 3B1/Unix PC postings on the appropriate
> newsgroups.

This newsgroup as the name very clearly states is for all AT&T computers
and 3b1 as you are well aware is an AT&T product that is discontinued but
nevertheless it is an AT&T computer and people have every right to
be talking about it here.  I strongly recommend that you type "n" after
the subject matter does not conform to your desires!!!