ubluit exists

Craig Johnson vince at tc.fluke.COM
Sat Dec 17 12:00:15 AEST 1988

Somebody in this newsgroup mentioned he saw a message containing
"ubluit" just before his system died a horrible death.  He wanted to
know whether this was an indication of some prankster getting into his
system.

I can't give you any answers, but I have turned up an interesting
clue.  I happened to run strings on /usr/ucb/mail on my Sun 3/50 (BSD
4.2, Sun 3.5.2) today and what should appear in the output but
*ubluit*!  Here it is in the context of the strings output:

	sendmail
	/usr/lib/sendmail
	sendwait
	Should be inserting commas in recip lists