Need "TIME" and "DATE" loader for AT&T PC6300

Jim - Hickstein jxh at cup.portal.com
Tue Dec 6 20:19:56 AEST 1988

I just sent my source to this fellow.  I wrote a Logitech Modula-2 program
to do the very thing.  In case anyone else wants to take a stab at it,
either beg me to post the source, or take the following in hand:

AT&T PC6300 BIOS
INT 1A
ENTRY	(AH) = FE (-2)
EXIT	(BX) = days since 1984-Jan-01 (1=1984-Jan-01)
	(CH) = hour
	(CL) = minute
	(DH) = second
	(DL) = hundredth

I have the Set time function, too, somewhere, but it's late...

My program has an iteration with an ugly expression (ugly even in M2) which
figures out how many of the intervening years since 1984 were leap years and
does the right thing.  I know it works, because I fixed it again last
March 32nd, when my user community brought this to my attention. :-)

-Jim Hickstein
jxh at cup.portal.com
...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!jxh
"I'll burn that bridge when I get to it!"