Need termcap help for 7300

James C. Benz jcbst3 at cisunx.UUCP
Thu Dec 22 00:28:56 AEST 1988

I have a 7300 Unix PC at home and a couple of 3B2's at work.  The 3B's
are connected to an ISN system, and I use the 7300 as a dial up terminal
to access them and develop software.  I've always wished I could get a
workable full screen window through the phone manager, but no dice.  Finally
got source for a full screen Unix, and decided to use cu instead to call up
the ISN.  The only problem is the 3B's don't have a termcap/terminfo entry
for the 7300.  I've been using vt100, but sometimes get escape sequences
showing up on the screen when using vi and other formatted screen programs.
Vt100 *almost* works.  What I need is a termcap/terminfo entry to be
installed on the 3B's to make them talk nicely to the 7300, and instructions
on how to install it.  Can I use some (other than vt100) existing termcap
on the 3B, or does anyone have a termcap for the 7300?  Any help greatly
appreciated.