Upgrade to 512k memory board upgrade; HwNote06.01

Rob Healey rhealey at ub.d.umn.edu
Thu Dec 15 08:09:34 AEST 1988

In article <11041 at netsys.COM> len at netsys.COM (Len Rose) writes:
>This news group is for 3B2,3B5,3B15,and 3B 4000 machines..
>Please keep your 3B1/Unix PC postings on the appropriate
>newsgroups.

	I suppose that means the 63xx people should also goto
	"the appropriate" groups? The group is comp.sys.att not
	comp.sys.3b2only. FYI, the UNIX PC groups are not passed
	through all machines, that's why the cross posting is done.

	This group is for AT&T machines, if this is unacceptable than
	maybe a comp.sys.att.3b group could be set up. Remember, AT&T
	produces more than just 3b's.

			-Rob Healey

			rhealey at ub.d.umn.edu