New 3B1 owner

Lawrence A. Dziegielewski lad at eplrx7.UUCP
Thu Feb 4 04:18:18 AEST 1988

Well,  I finally broke down and went for a fantastic deal on a new 3B1.  Now
that I have it,  I'd like to get news running on it.  Anyone have any
expirence here?

Also,  the unit comes with a 20 meg drive and one or two serial ports.  Does
anyone know the 3B1 intimately enough to give me some idea of how to upgrade
to say,  a 100 meg drive and 4 or 8 serial ports.  I know the motherboard is
set up for a max of 2 MEG of main memory,  is there any way to add more?

Please reply be email.  Thanks in advance for the help!

--
        Lawrence A. Dziegielewski       |       E.I. Dupont Co.
        {uunet!dgis!psuvax1}!eplrx7!lad |       Engineering Physics Lab