Info on UNIXPC fixes

brad at bradley.UUCP brad at bradley.UUCP
Tue Feb 16 08:37:00 AEST 1988

Well the next four notes are the files cat them together, then
uudecode, then cp the file to /dev/rfp021....this will be an
installable diskette.  I took off things that bradley had
that others may not want..

I make no statement of warrenty, so if you use it it is up to you.
The fixes seem to work on 3.51 as well.

Some of the things we have (if you want)

1. Elm (1.5) & smail (works with sendmail as well, but must be recompiled)
   also has another way (line oriented)

2. bpatch (binary editory)
3. calls (shows calls)
4. windy (has been modified here so it works better)
5. renice

most of the stuff above has come off the net.  I guess we need a
place so we can uucp it.

Bradley Smith			UUCP: {cepu,ihnp4,noao,uiucdcs}!bradley!brad
Text Processing			ARPA: cepu!bradley!brad at seas.ucla.edu
Bradley University		PH: (309) 677-2337
Peoria, IL 61625

You never get a second chance to make a first impression.