Lyrix and the 3B1

Jack Stephens jms at wzlr.UUCP
Wed Feb 17 04:42:44 AEST 1988

I recently was exposed to Lyrix 5.0 on an 3B2 and, after the initial
refusal to learn another word processor, grew to like it.  I know that
version 4.0.5 is available for the Unix PC. A couple of questions:

	How drastic are the changes between the two versions ?
	Any possibility of that the 3B1 release might be upgraded by SCO ?
	Any possibility of kludging the PC's version to overcome some of
		its shortcomings ?

Thanks.

jms