unix-pc.* newsgroups

eric townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Fri Jan 29 07:33:17 AEST 1988

[Many references to many conversations deleted]

Why not just crosspost to unix-pc.groupyouwant and comp.sys.att?
If a site only recieves one, then they'll still get the message.
If they get both, they'll still only get one copy of the message and only
have to read it one time.

Or does this go back to the 'We don't want your stinkin' 3b1 messages
on comp.sys.att!' argument?
--
J. Eric Townsend ->uunet!nuchat!flatline!erict smail:511Parker#2,Hstn,Tx,77007
Just another journalist with too much computing power.| 'Hey, watch me ollie