Cheap ST251-1

Marcus Gates marc at aplpy.jhuapl.edu
Tue Jul 12 05:59:55 AEST 1988

half-height drive ($370 was price in BYTE review) I received the following
response.  I thought this might be of general interest - so here it is.

>Marc,
>
>Try a place called KAL-PC (formerly Tx Microland) at (713) 270-9808.
>They advertise in the Computer Shopper an ST251-1 for $379.
>A colleague of mine ordered from them.
>

>	Larry Mayka
>	AT&T Bell Laboratories
>	att!ihlpf!lgm

    I called the number and verified the $379 price, any experiences dealing
with this outfit would be greatly appreciated BEFORE I take the plunge. Thanks!

				marc gates
				johns hopkins applied physics lab, laurel, md
				UUCP: ...bpa!cp1!aplcen!aplvax!marc
				Internet: marc at aplpy.jhuapl.edu