UNIX BBS's (again :-(, and LPI info wanted

thad at cup.portal.com thad at cup.portal.com
Mon Jul 18 11:01:58 AEST 1988

Dunno about BBS systems (I'm interested, too, so if someone has info, please
post!)

Re: LPI and their software for the 3B1/UNIX PC, their product line contains:

   C, BASIC, PL/1, FORTRAN, PASCAL, RPG-II, COBOL

all sharing the common optimizer, code generator, SOURCE debugger, and
run-time-library

Their address:    Language Processors, Inc.    (LPI)
                  959 Concord Street
                  Framingham, MA  01701-4613
                  (617)626-0006    Telex; 951671   FAX: 617/626-2221

My contact there is Pete Cassidy (Regional Manager); your "contact" there
may be different depending where you're located (I'm in N.California).

Thad Floryan [thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad]