icon editor for unixpc

fst at mcgp1.UUCP fst at mcgp1.UUCP
Tue Jul 12 13:32:55 AEST 1988

In article <292 at amanue.UUCP>, jr at amanue.UUCP (Jim Rosenberg) writes:
> In article <788 at rphroy.UUCP> tkacik at rphroy.UUCP (Tom Tkacik) writes:
> >Does anybody know of a font editor, or icon editor that can be used to put
> >rastor images in to a C program?
> You *AREN'T* gonna like this ...
> There's a program I've heard of that does exactly this kind of thing, but
> under DOS. ...

AT&T has a font/icon editor program for the 3B1. It is called FONTastic.
I played with a pre-release copy about two years ago.  Could someone at AT&T
give a better description on this product and its availability? [Okay guys;
the cat is out of the bag, no denying it now :-) ]

So far as I remember it worked well and it is mouse based.

Yours
--
Fariborz ``Skip'' Tavakkolian

UUCP	...!uw-beaver!tikal!mcgp1!fst