Unixpc DWB and UA stuff

Bob Rose rrr at naucse.UUCP
Mon Jul 25 03:18:48 AEST 1988

In article <1105 at umbc3.UMD.EDU>, alex at umbc3.UMD.EDU (Alex S. Crain) writes:
> Nuking the UA involves deleting /usr/lib/UA/*,
>  /usr/bin/[A-Z]* (These are all UA scripts), and a host of other silly things
> that wont work without the UA like /u/Install/*, /u/tutor/*, etc. Space saved
> is about a megabyte.

So alex, what else must be done??? What files do you have to edit to get
cron going instead of the window manager, phone manager, and bla bla bla.
Do you have some shell scripts to do backup (yes I still use the ua for
that (sigh).) When the phone manager is dead is there any trouble
with outgoing calls (or does it work better 8*) How about when
AT&T sends out updates and patches (dont laugh, it may happen 8*)
                              -bob