AT&T EGA 750 display adapter info wanted

Loran N. Yourk lyourk at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Sat Jul 30 08:55:03 AEST 1988

I have an AT&T 6300 Plus computer with an AT&T 318H color monitor
and would like any information on the AT&T 750 EGA card in such a
system.  I would like to know what modes are supported (CGA, HERC,
EGA, AT&T, DEB, etc.,) and how well it works with software such as
GEM and others.  How is the speed of the card and does it use the
"AT&T 16 bit bus" or is it just an 8 bit card?  Does anyone know
of any problems of using it in an AT&T 6300 Plus with UNIX(TM)
software (I do not have the UNIX(TM) software yet but...)?

I know TAXAN makes the 557 Gold EGA video card but how does it
compare to the AT&T 750 card.  Which would be better or are they
the same?

[I already have the video disabler chip and installation
instructions for EGA cards in the 6300 Plus.]

Loran Yourk
ihlpf!lyourk
(312) 510-6885