Adding new printers to lpsetup on 3b1

j eric townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Sun Jul 10 06:54:13 AEST 1988

Hardware:  3b1, Unix rel 3.0, Legend 808 printer on parallel port.

I'd like to add an entry to the lpsetup for my printer, but I don't
see any way to do it....

I'm running it on "Epson" now, "Other" worked fine too, but I'd like
to take advantage of some of the special functions of my printer
instead of just having a raw dump device.  I'd also like to
take advantage of anything that lp does to format the output.

Any ideas/suggestions?  Email me and I'll summarize.
--
Skate UNIX or go home, boogie boy...
J. Eric Townsend ->uunet!nuchat!flatline!erict smail:511Parker#2,Hstn,Tx,77007