Unix-pc - Windows sans ua

Randy Orrison randy at umn-cs.cs.umn.edu
Mon Jul 18 16:12:35 AEST 1988

I'd like to be able to open up multiple windows on my 7300 ("Full screen Unix")
but I don't want to have to go through the ua.  Is there a command that ua
uses that I can use to open a new window?  I heard mention of something called
'windy' but can't find it on my system, does that have any relevance?

Also, on the same lines... I would like to be able to completely remove the ua
and all associated files from my system.  What caveats are there for this?
I am in the process of fixing up /usr/bin/Install.sh and Instcpio so that I
can run them without being in the ua.  Is there anything else that I will need
that I should save before deleteing /usr/bin/[A-Z]* and /usr/lib/ua?

Thanks for all help/ideas/etc!!!

	-randy
--
Randy Orrison, Control Data, Arden Hills, MN
randy at ux.acss.umn.edu	{bungia, uunet!hi-csc, rutgers, sun}!umn-cs!randy