Current Price quote - 7300

Kris Kugel kak at stc-auts.UUCP
Mon Jul 25 07:30:53 AEST 1988

 I just got a catalog from "Damark International", a vender of
 "closed-out" items.  Just in case anybody is interested:

 UNIXpc  complete computer system
 ... Smart Spreadsheet,Smart word processor, smart system, smart data base mgt
 20MB hard disk/1Mb RAM

 I figure you know the rest, just a 7300 with SMART software
 included.  $1498 + $49 shipping/handling/insurance.

	Order no. B-334-106807  Damark: 800-832-5555

So you can still get 7300's if you want them, but this looks like
a closeout.

	If you want more info, call them, not me.
	I just happened to see this in their catalogue.

	Kris A. Kugel
	Storage Tek: { uunet!nbires ncar decvax }!stcvax!stc-auts!kak
			maybe: uunet!stc-auts!kak