HDB and rel 3.0: Should I upgrade to HDB?

Randy Orrison randy at umn-cs.cs.umn.edu
Fri Jul 1 01:45:39 AEST 1988

In article <514 at maxepr.UUCP> ken at maxepr.UUCP (Ken Brassler) writes:
|It's my personal opinion that you are free to redistribute copies of
|the same version of HDB, that was available from the STORE, before it
|was placed under the password section. Here is a copy of an article
|I saved concerning a different piece of STORE software, but I think
|the meaning is clear. (Sorry, I didn't save the header)
 (proof from AT&T omitted)
|Ken Brassler {ihnp4|qantel|pyramid|lll-crg}!pacbell!maxepr!ken

Ok, I'll add HDB to my list of things to be available for anonymous
FTP from ux.acss.umn.edu, if I ever get them.  Could someone mail to
me (or offer to give me on disks) the version of HDB that is in the
public domain?  Some assurances that it is in the public domain (or
at least freely redistributable) would be nice too...  I suppose I
could call AT&T and verify with them, when I get it.

	-randy
--
Randy Orrison, Control Data, Arden Hills, MN
randy at ux.acss.umn.edu	{bungia, uunet!hi-csc, rutgers, sun}!umn-cs!randy