External full height drives?

Michael michael at stb.UUCP
Thu Jun 30 06:20:27 AEST 1988

In article <747 at rush.cts.com> bob at rush.cts.com (Bob Ames) writes:
>In article <10444 at stb.UUCP>, michael at stb.UUCP (me) writes:
>> [...]
>> Can the SCSI board access more than one SCSI device? Is the driver for it
>> general, or hardwired for only one drive?
>
>What SCSI Drive?
>
>Bob Ames      INET: bob at rush.cts.com

The SCSI board is being made by IDT; I called 800 information, and they had
no listing on them.

So, does anyone have more info either on the company or the board?
: ---
: Michael Gersten			 uunet.uu.net!denwa!stb!michael
:				sdcsvax!crash!gryphon!denwa!stb!michael
: What would have happened if we had lost World War 2. Well, the west coast
: would be owned by Japan, we would all be driving foreign cars, hmm...