68020/68881 on a UNIX PC

thad at cup.portal.com thad at cup.portal.com
Thu Jun 9 19:23:21 AEST 1988

CSA (Computer System Associates) in San Diego manufactures a line of
68020/68881 "daughterboards" that operate in Amigas and other 68000-based
systems.  I've been using their products in my Amigas since early 1986 and
overall I'm quite pleased.

HOWEVER, unless you want to operate the 3B1 with the "hood open", you may
wish to seek another alternative.  All the CSA cards I've seen elevate the
daughterboard at least 1" above the original 68000's socket, and there
simply isn't enough vertical clearance in a 3B1/7300/

If you wish to contact them:

     Computer System Associates
     7564 Trade Street
     San Diego, CA  92121      619/566-3911